Sunday, September 2, 2012

Who's Afraid of the Big Bad......?

TECHNOLOGY......Not me; Not no more...


     I now have HDTV, 
         thanks to ME.   
I even got to watch part of 
Lord of the Rings.  Woo! Woo!



       Today was the start of "get back to normal daily routine" day.  I attended a great church service, played piano for a half hour, took a short walk, hooked up a new house phone and  TV (not routine, but watching TV is), made out a grocery list (cupboard is bare), took out the garbage for tomorrow pick up, checked emails from the privacy of my own home and talked on the phone a bit----all with a nagging headache since 6:30AM.  (Headache is not routine and hopefully gone in the morning.)

______________________________________________________

     CROSSING THE BOARDER.......(Kate's photos Monday, August20)














This is as close as I'll ever get to the Olympics!







And we thought things were BIG in Texas....
                                                           



                                                     And FAST.....


                                             Three Senior Sisters and a Niece!!



     This has been a good "get back into routine" day in the life of Grandma G.

"By this all men will know you are my disciples, if you love one another." (John 13:35)




     

No comments:

Post a Comment