Saturday, September 15, 2012

New Creative ideas!

     I got myself up this morning to go to water aerobics.  It is a good workout.  I met 2 more ladies and remembered a few other names.
     On the short walk back to my home a phrase for a new song popped into my head.  It's always a great day when that happens. 
     I was also feeling happy.  That sensation has eluded me for quite awhile.  Good to sense that again.
     I called two sisters-in-law, who are also friends, back in Park Falls.  The first time I talked with them since I left PF.  I was glad and satisfied to reconnect with them!  Betty, who has been following this blog, said I should write a book.  A BOOK.  I told her that is the one project that has always scared me.  How does one find enough to write about to fill a book---and keep it appealing?  And enough time to do it.  I would do that as the deep snow and cold set in, but that is not going to happen here.  Is it?  Maybe that is good; my brain won't freeze as in past winters.
    Betty said that with all the great pictures and adventures of 3 senior sisters (and a niece) there would be plenty.  Besides there is also the bonding element and our reactions to the places we were and the activities we did----and---how we all got along.  She has given me something to think about!
     I almost forgot to sit at the piano and work on the new song snippet that I got.  If I don't work on it right away the riff is gone and I can't recall it.  So work on it I did and the rest will develop in time.

____________________________________________________________________
                          I think my favorite outing in Canada.  Maybe the whole trip!
                                   THE COLUMBIA ICEFIELD

   





Athabasca Glacier


     It was much steeper than it looks.  Much!
       
 2,000 year old water to drink and drink I did!
 Tiny speck on far incline of glacier is a person climbing it.
a guided group hiking across the glacier
                                                  3 senior sisters standing on a glacier

    This has been a good "new creative ideas" day in the life of Grandma G.

     "Let them shout from the mountain tops.  Let them give glory to the Lord."  (Psalm 11&12)

No comments:

Post a Comment