Monday, December 10, 2012

Let The Decorating Wars begin!!




     I went for a mid afternoon walk today.  The temperature was in the mid-fifties, no rain. and patches of blue sky.  I love walking around and admiring the greenery.  There is no end to the variety. 
 
 
 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 LET THE DECORATING WARS BEGIN.......
 
                                           MIDDLE OF ONE BLOCK.....



KITTY CORNER......    
 
 
THEY CAN'T OUT DO GRANDMA G.....
 

 
         I was a bit sick today.  It was a good day to stay home, catch up with laundry and dishes while listening to a steady flow of Christmas music--and experience my first outdoor light decorating.
 
 
       I read this write up on weather.com.   Ouch.  A friend from Park Falls sent me an email.  They received only 2&1/2 inches.  Still too much for me. 
  
  
     "On the ninth day of Christmas I felt a little sick.....
but hung up outside lights for good ol' St Nick."
 
      This has been a good "not feeling well" day in the life of Grandma G.
 
     "When  Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, 'I am the light of the world.  Whoever follows after me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life'."  (John 8:12) 

No comments:

Post a Comment