Thursday, December 13, 2012

Picture Day!

     Today we were greeted with wonderful sunshine.  Late morning I went for a 45minute, 1&1/2 mile walk in the sun.  Enjoyed great scenery,warm sun and cool breeze. 


BUSY DAY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD....


   SUNBURST





   

 A new mobile manufactured house going in.  I've been curious about the foundations and crawl spaces of these homes.   If I get upset with life here I can pack up and take my house with me.  



 

Evidence of "temperate rain forest" region
 
 
 


Crows and communal nap.
(no sound)

 Leaves still hanging on.
Blue sky reveals view of Mt. Hood
 
 
     I watched an eagle soar, climbing up and up to catch a thermal and away into the sun it went. 




 
      The afternoon was "studio work time".  After a lot of thought I decided on a design for business cards.  Then it was the puzzle of finding 2 pictures out of about 5,000.  I found a web site to upload the design and order the cards.  It was an annoying and frustrating effort as the site was hard to work with.  BUT...they are ordered and should be here in a week.  Yeah! 
 
     "On the eleventh day of Christmas I went walking for some fun...
and watched an eagle fly into the sun.
 
     This has been a good, sunny December day in the life of Grandma G.
   
      "Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength .  They will soar on wings like eagles;  they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not faint."  (Isaiah 40:31)





 




     

No comments:

Post a Comment