Monday, January 7, 2013

Good to be HOME....

   It is good to be home back..  I was glad to see family and friends in Wisconsin, but I am happy to be back. I was glad and welcomed back at the weekly Bible study here in the park.  My house is all messy from luggage items not put away, Christmas decorations not put away, dishes not washed and not put away, paper stuff not put away.  There is always tomorrow.  They sayI do have a problem of how to haul the Christmas tree out of the house and how to dispose of it (the tree, not the house).

   Sunday afternoon brought about an event I have been waiting for since arriving here in August.  I MET UP WITH 2 PEOPLE I KNOW AT FREDDY'S! Yeah!  Not planned.  Just happened.  I've been waiting for the day I "run into" somebody I know while at a store.  In Park Falls it happened all the time---our ONE grocery store was the social center of town.   Out here there are LOTS of stores and LOTS of people and I only know a few.  BUT,  I knew 2 yesterday.  I had to let them know they were my first!   Fun.  
    It also felt good to get back to an hour's stretching while watching an entertaining movie titled
Secondhand Lions.  
    I spent 2 hours at the piano getting re-acquainted with older church hymns.  It was like browsing through a candy store and picking out all the favorites.  Satisfying, relaxing, fun
     
 This week I MUST finish getting my teaching studio in order and get out to advertise.  Need to get students coming. 




 
HO! HO! HO!   Do you know why Santa has such a nice garden?
 
     This has been a "good to be back home" day in the life of Grandma G.
 
     "Whatever you do, work at it with all  your heart, as working for the Lord."  (Colossians 3:23)
 
      
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment