Friday, January 11, 2013

PHOTOS ARE BACK!

      Thanks to my computer smart son, Chuck, (AKA Milwaukee,WI tech support) I am able to upload pictures onto my blog once again.  Chuck knows how to "take over" my computer.  I just watch the mouse run all over the screen while I am doing nothing.  He basically set me up with a different browser.  Best part, he has never sent me a bill even though he has to stay up 2 hours later than me when we work on stuff.  Thanks, Chuck.



        Here are a few missed photos from the past week.


CENTRAL WISCONSIN 
WHERE I SAT FROM 6:30AM TO 2PM 
FRIDAY, JANUARY 4, 2013

 DETROIT AIRPORT
A LITTLE BIGGER THAN CWA

ENJOYING MEDITERRANEAN 
         BEEF SHAWARMA
WHILE OBSERVING THE
      BIG ONE


     See "Bummer"  1/4/13 post for the rest of the story.......

     I spent a chunk of the day getting back to piano playing.  I am going to play some for my church service on Sunday.  I am happy to be doing that.   I tried playing some of my originals.  I am appalled that I can't remember my own compositions.  YIKES.  With practice they do come back.  I want to work on them so that I can play them for others.  Also, hope to soon find a place that will print out the music.  
   I got back to the chiropractor today after 3 weeks.  Actually he go my back---and shoulder and neck and  second toe next to the big toe on my left foot--oops, make that the right foot.  I was quite miserable before the adjustment--bad headache the night before.   Must have been the -7 degree temps in Wisconsin over New Year's. 

   This has been a good "getting adjusted" day in the life of Grandma G.

    "In this world you will have trouble.  But take heart!  I have overcome the world."  (John 16:33) 

No comments:

Post a Comment