Monday, January 28, 2013

SICK DAY.....

Sorry, Folks,  Having a blah sick day.  Happens even to Grandma G.
Must have been the pretend plate of shrimp from yesterday.  
Vancouver, WA is having a classic winter day......rain forest rain all night and all day.  Still ain't snow.
I tried uploading a short video of a dancing spider, but couldn't.  Keep watching for it.  

ENJOY A FEW OF MY FAVORITE PHOTOS......
 When the doctor said he was all hands,
 I thought he meant he had 2 large hands

                                  Mom, I always want to be just like you!

I didn't think this is what they meant when they asked if I wanted to hang around with them.

Hey, Abe, why is George being so stone faced?
Don't know, Teddy, I think he is tired of us telling folks, 
"Let George do it."

:

One for real
"Twelve Apostles" southern coast of Australia

    This has been a good "sick" day in the life of Grandma G
    "Trust in the Lord and do good,  Dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture."  (Psalm 37:3)





No comments:

Post a Comment