Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013!!
 
The OLD is GONE
The NEW has COME...
Sing a NEW SONG,
Beat a well used DRUM!!
 
     A new year is a fresh beginning, a time to forgive the past year and yourself.  It is the time to dream anew, hope anew, try anew.  Time seems young and abundant, a never ending supply to accomplish your desires.  One has "all the time in the world".  One doesn't have to rush to get things done (like one does at the end of the year).  One can determine to improve upon the old year in whatever ways it didn't measure up.  One can relish the good of the old year and add more in the new year.   
 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

 
______________________________________________________________________
 
Enjoy the Park Falls,WI
New Year's Sunshine!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 A Cold North Wind Ablow'n

 
View from my window.....
 
     My last day of 2012 was spent visiting PF friends on a cold, cold day.  I went to the Park Manor nursing home with Betty.  I was able to visit a few folks that I knew.  When I drove into the parking lot of the grocery I was surprised to be following my friendly ex, Louie.  I told him we have to quit meeting like this.  Stopping at a gift store to see if any of my CD's had sold (nope) I talked with the mom of 5 former piano students. (They have 5 adopted Chinese children--none of them related.)  I paid a home visit to Jamie, a friend who frequently came to the music store.  I enjoyed my evening meal with my brother  and sister-in-law.  Nick has been enduring Picks disease for the last nine years; Sandy is his care giver. It is hard to determine if he knows me. He, fortunately, has a gentle disposition.     
 
      This has been a good "last of 2012 and start of 2013" days in the life of Grandma G. 
 
      "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!" 
(2 Corinthians 5:17)
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment