Sunday, January 6, 2013

Photo Dilemma

         I cannot upload pictures to my blog.  Panic.  I can't even figure out who or where to contact to find out what is wrong.  I am thinking I have too many pictures in storage.  HOW can that be possible?   I can't figure out how to delete any.  SO......

HERE ARE SOME FAVORITES FROM 2012 BLOG......


    GRANDMA G EATS HER FIRST MOUSE.....







      "Garage" collapse Park Falls, WI  2/29/12
 
"Identical" cousins
 
Visit to Cape Disappointment......
 
      Saturday was a somewhat sleep in day after the unpleasant air travel the day before.  I couldn't, (rather) didn't feel like doing laundry since half of it was stuffed in my suitcase somewhere between here and Detroit.  
      Saturday was the 8th and 6th B-days of my grandson brothers.  Tyler turned 8 and Logan turned 6 on the same day.  It was  not planned for that 8+ and 6+ years ago.  They just happened to make their appearance on the same day--twins 2 years apart.    
       
LITTLE GUYS, LOGAN AND TYLER, AND FAMILY  AUGUST, 2012
       Saturday evening Angie came over to spend the night.  We had dinner at Applebee's near here. 
At home we sat up a card table to work a 1000 piece "piggy head" puzzle.  That might not sound challenging, but.......Each tiny piece has mini scenes of tiny animals and birds.  Still doesn't sound challenging?  There is no set pattern to these mini scenes, though the tiny animals appear at random. 
I gave the puzzle to Angie 3 years ago after her spinal surgery.  She's had it set up, but would take it down cause there was never anywhere to leave it set up a long time.  NOW... we can leave it up at MY house.  (I'll include a picture if ever I resolve the picture issue.)  We have the border together and as of Sunday night have about 15 pieces in.  Only about 956 to go.  I wanted to take bets when we'll have it done.  Angie was thinking 2 weeks, but after last night figured it would be longer. 
 
     Sunday Angie and I went to a great church service.  Then it was on to Freddy's to buy fixings for the perfect turkey sandwich and potato chips. Followed by finding my missing suitcase safely on my porch.  Followed by naps. Followed by  more food.  Followed by undecorating the Christmas tree.  Followed by working on the puzzle while watching a movie on TV.  Followed by Angie going home.  Bummer.   The night seemed empty after she left.   
 
      This has been two good weekend days in the life of Grandma G.
 
     "May the Lord bless you from Zion all the days of your life; may you see the prosperity of Jerusalem, and may you live to see your children's children."   (Psalm 128:5&6)
 
    
     


No comments:

Post a Comment