Monday, February 6, 2012

Rest day....

funky tree
     I arrived safely Portland around 7PM (9 CST) Sunday.  I had a good trip from the time I left Park Falls at 10AM, drove to Wausau (had a scenery photo shoot along the way), flew from there to Chicago and then onto Portland.  I was glad to leave the snow behind.  Deb, Keys, Angie, Micaela and Jake all came to get me.  They were on the way home from a Super Bowl party.


Deb and Keys house--and green grass in February



    I slept in this morning.  Even though going to bed at 10:30, my body was yelling 12:30.  The morning was sunny and green grass.  Unfortunately, that was accompanied by cold winds.  (I could stay in Wisconsin for that.) 
UFO sighting
   Grandson Zach stopped by to say hello.  He is grandchild # 1 of 18.  He is taking me for an outing in Portland tomorrow. 
    I treated myself to a 2 hour nap this afternoon, visited with the other mother-in-law for a bit and worked on my blog.   I don't know how much I will accomplish while I am here.  I might just hang out for the week.
    Visiting at Deb's is time to catch up on Grandma movies like Real Steel, Iron Man, Apollo 18 and Captain America.
winter attire



 
      This has been a good rest day in the life of Grandma G.

"He makes the grass grow.....The trees of the Lord are well watered." 
(Psalm 104:14 & 16)



No comments:

Post a Comment