Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Warning!


        WARNING!  Have you seen this lady?  She was last seen on Tues. Feb, 7 at 11:20AM PST, 12:20PM MST, 1:20 PM CST, 2:20PM EST  in Vancouver, WA/   NO  make that Helena, Mt/   
NO  make that Orange Beach, AL/ NO   make that Indianapolis, IN/ No  make that Carlsbad, CA/
NO make that Park Falls, WI/ NO make that Las Vegas, NV/ NO make that New York, NY



WARNING:  she is one crafty and paranormal lady.  She has made botox doctors throughout all of America  FURIOUS!   I would stay away from her.  IF YOU CAN.  She appears to appear everywhere at the same time.  Good luck.

     After all those warnings I got brave enough to go for a 1/2 hour walk.  The air was mild and pleasant in the upper 40's.  I walked past and briefly looked over the outside of a house that is for rent.  Fortunately I did not meet up with paranormal mom---at least it didn't appear so.

     Zach, Sissy and I went to a local "road house" for late lunch/early dinner.
This evening I watched Real Steel with Jake.  It was quite inspiring.

    Tomorrow is dumpling day.  Sissy bought 4 loaves of bread to  dry out over night. 

    

   This has been a good "mess with my blog" day in the life of Grandma G.

"The cheerful heart has a continual feast." 
(Proverbs 15:15)

No comments:

Post a Comment