Thursday, March 22, 2012

"Keeping on" Day...

   "You gotta keep on keeping on, You gotta keep on moving strong,
You gotta keep on keeping on.
Don't let no mountain high, no valley low,
no raging waters stop your flow,
You gotta get up and go, You gotta own your soul, 
You gotta keep on keeping on!"
(coming in full song to a CD near you----some time)

      I had a reasonably well controlled day.  At least I got started on all the financial chaos.  This evening while filling out some forms I discovered they were great worksheets for estimating how much I am going to need to live adequately.  I have some idea what the needs and financial goals are.

    I have a lead on a possible house in Vancouver. Yeah!  It may not materialize, but I have something to think about.  I do know that it is already the end of March and something will have to become real real soon!  A little scary, but exciting!  I would so like to hope onto a plane and fly out to Deb's for Easter weekend and take a look. BUT......have you checked flight prices lately?  They are sky high!  Oh, yah.  One can't afford to get high anymore.  Not me, anyway.

     I reached a mile stone at the music store this afternoon!  I paid the last premium for the business insurance.  It is a start of the end of Northwoods Music and Supplies.  For a long time I felt upset about closing the store, but lately I am relieved to be letting it go and be on to new ventures and adventures.


BECAUSE EVERY BLOG NEEDS PICTURES.........

CUISINE....




  NAME THAT PHOTO.......1.  Grandma G mega salad
                                        2.  Christmas fruitcake
                                        3.  What IS it?
                                        4.  chicken wild rice soup        
                                        5.  vegetable noodle soup 
                                        6.   Oops
                                          




This has been a good " keep on keeping on" day in the life of Grandma G.

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps."  (Proverbs: 14:9)















No comments:

Post a Comment