Monday, March 5, 2012

PUSH THROUGH DAY.....




     Up north here we are in transition from late winter to early spring.  It lasts usually from March 1 to June 1.



                                               SIGNS OF EARLY SPRING 
     Puzzle Time....Find the snow  marker!!                                                                                                                                                                                          
Today I was also in transition from work mode to vacation mode.  It is taking me as long as the outside world.  My focus is just not there.  I don't know if it is age or weather.  Getting anything done is like rock climbing or digging through a brier patch.   (This crazy computer program isn't helping much since it won't let me type where I want to type. You'll just have to follow along as I do. )

.
                                                 My new glasses came in today.
                                            
                                                             
                                                                
         
OPPS!  forgot to smile.....
I really need to stop playing and go to bed.  Tomorrow I have to get up at the crack of dawn--7AM so I can be ready for a hair cut at 8:15 and head out of town by 9AM.  I have a 2 hour drive to the studio that will work on my new CD and then a 4 hour drive to Milwaukee.  I told Angie I plan to be there by 6PM.  I can be a big talker tonight, but who knows how the AM will find me.

    Oh, I AM in transition.  I applied for an AAA membership this evening.  My single status is evolving and since I will be on the road alone more I want to have some security. 

     Today was a struggle for whatever reasons, but I think I have the important tasks done and I hope when I finally "get on the road" in the morning I will feel energized and excited for the next 9 days.
I don't know when I will have WIFI again so don't really know when updates will come.  But come they will!  Coming soon....interactive capabilities!   Good night!

This has been a good "push through" day in the life of Grandma G.

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" (Matthew 6:27)




No comments:

Post a Comment