Wednesday, March 14, 2012

MY Day Off......







     Wednesday was my real vacation day.  It was the day between having gotten ready for the trip, going on the trip and getting back into the work day world.  I had a leisurely drive "up north" to Park Falls---300 miles worth.  I went with a ready trigger in my right hand---ready to shoot!  I took the opportunity to snap photos of Wisconsin barns and farms. The day was early spring, blue skies and no snow ("down south" ).



          Traditional, typical red barn with
stone foundation

Central Wisconsin is dairy and farm land--wide open areas and fertile ground.







                                                 My favorite farm setting---yellow and black fence and trim



Oh, NO!  What's THIS?  SNOW?  I must be "up north".



Ice fishermen out on the lake

Back home in Park Falls at 6PM. 
Another successful Grandma G adventure completed!

This has been a good "drive up north" day in the life of Grandma G.

"He who works his land will have abundant food." (Proverbs 12:11)




No comments:

Post a Comment