Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!



     Happy Easter Everyone!   It is a beautiful spring day here in Vancouver.   The temp is near 70 and the breeze mild. 

     The Millers and I enjoyed a ham dinner. I had a cake in honor of Zach's 21st B-day and also for Angie who will turn 18 on the 18th. 








I went for a walk in the afternoon and got more photos of spring blossoms.





There was a mini adventure as well when I checked out this house lined up behind Deb's.  (She thought it would be great for me to have that location.)   It's been vacant and abandoned for a LONG time.  I wanted to see the back yard.  I felt like Indiana Jones (actually,Indiana Schmidt) as I snuck through a broken wooden side gate.  The back yard is literally overgrown with blackberry bushes.  I feared encountering my third spider--one crawling on me. Sorry. I don't have what it would take to make this one inhabitable.

view of back of Deb's house from backyard of potential home


   This has been a good Easter Sunday in the life of Grandma G.

"The angel said to the women, 'Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified.  He is not here: he has risen, just as he said'." (Matthew 28:6)



No comments:

Post a Comment