Friday, February 15, 2013

2 MILE WALK, BABY!!

     Today was a GORGEOUS blue sky, sunshine day!!  At least 60 degrees!  About mid afternoon I went for a 2 mile walk to the intersection and back.  Springtime all the way!!


 Fresh blacktop on the streets of my little neighborhood!
            Mini pansies and a metal flying pig.....



 My 2 favorite mountains.....

Mt. St. Helen's




Mt. Hood


 For folks back in northern Wisconsin, winter isn't over yet.  Another chilly night for them.  




    SOMETHING OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!

Meteorite sailing through Russian sky....


That's some fishing hole!!











   
       This has been a busy for me for being a quiet day.  I reserved a plane ticket to San Diego for the end of the month.  I am actually flying into Carlsbad, which I have never done before--change planes in LA.   I am going down to visit my 2 sons and 2 grand kids---and get more sunshine.  MAYBE, some whale watching..

      I spent an hour on singing practice.  I have an original song I plan to sing at church in another week.  It is a bit difficult to sing.  My "senior" voice needs exercise and oiling so I don't sound senior.  

      Also spent a little time on "puzzle impossible".  It's sat in my living room for the past few weeks with no attempt by me to find pieces.  I found 6 pieces today.  Yeah!!  It might get done by summer.

    This has been a good, sunny quiet day in the life of Grandma G.

   "The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the works of his hands.  Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge."  (Psalm 19:1&2)

      


















No comments:

Post a Comment