Thursday, February 7, 2013

WEEK OF CUPS #2 CUP # 4/CALENDARS

         NATIONAL PARKS.....
SMOKY MOUNTAIN NATIONAL PARK

      I bought this cup almost 2 years ago in Tennessee.  I take each of my grand kids on a trip when they are around 12 years old. I give them a choice of 3 places, each including somewhere where family lives and somewhere I want to go.  Devin chose Indianapolis to see my family, then onto the Smoky Mountains.  I like this cup since the "title" reads from the left to the right.  Good for lefties.  It is just the right size for wrapping the hands around while sipping a hot beverage. 



                                                                                           









                                                      SCENES FROM OUR TRIP....




FIRST STOP
BEAN BLOSSOM
BLUEGRASS
FESTIVAL 
 "BEAR COUNTRY" CABIN 








MARSHMALLOWS BEFORE THE BEAR COMES

                            "SMOKY" IS THE BLUE HAZE 
        CAUSED FROM CHEMICALS RELEASED FROM 
                                THE TREE LEAVES





A TRIP TO DOLLYWOOD
                                                                                                     GIANT GEODE








_______________________________________________________________

       Today was a quiet day for me.  I passed up water aerobics---tired out from the walk and stretches the day before.  Spent some time figuring out bills.

      SURPRISE IN THE MAIL:  UPS ANYWAY.  Not really a surprise but nice they came.  
                  The GEOLOU SCHMIDTS FAMILY HAPPENINGS CALENDAR........


 They were meant for Christmas, but Valentine's Day is a nice holiday, too.  They (family) will get them in time IF I get them sent out tomorrow.  


18 grand kid Valentines to send out.  Each child is my favorite.










   
      This has been a good "quiet" day in the life of Grandma G

     "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.  I do not give to you as the world gives.  Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."  (John 14:27)  

No comments:

Post a Comment