Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Social Monday/ Is this Tuesday?




   Is today Tuesday?   Time is flying by so fast I have to keep asking myself what day this is AND what season are we in?  To me this "winter" has been a perpetual spring.   The only winter for me this year was the time spent in Wisconsin during the New Year weekend.











  













WINTER IN VANCOUVER







        I took a little time today to beautify ME.  I went for a haircut and style, and get my nails done.  I felt so pretty I thought I should go get me a date for Valentine's Day.  Just a thought. 

          Lou, Al and Burt flew back to chilly Wisconsin after spending 4 days in San Diego.  All isn't as glamorous as it sounds.   Vancouver was actually warmer than San Diego Monday afternoon. 



      Lou had to make a trip to the emergency room Sunday afternoon after having woken up Saturday morning with a grossly swollen face from an abscessed tooth.
      But the guys had a great time together visiting the beach, having a Saturday evening cookout and fire at Gerry's and hamburgers at Hodadd's in south San Diego.   

     And Monday?  That was a very social day.  My guys called from San Diego in the morning and I chatted with each one.  I said that makes me feel like one of the guys----or at least their mom.
     After the Creekside Bible study in the morning then doing laundry I headed out for a chiropractor appointment (sore right shoulder) and  on to Kohl's for a shopping spree to find trousers any color other than gray or black.  
     I spent the evening at Deb's to dry laundry, have some stir fry and generally just to visit.  Finally it was back to my quiet little home to contentedly fall into bed.

    This has been a good  two busy days in the life of Grandma G.  

     "He who pursues righteousness and love finds life, prosperity and honor."  (Proverbs 21:21)










No comments:

Post a Comment