Sunday, February 24, 2013

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY....


      Today was my BIRTHDAY!!  I had a good day.  I was up a little earlier than usual for a Sunday, but I wanted to be ready to sing at church today and it takes a few hours for me and my voice to wake up.  
      Singing  for the church service went well and that is what all the preparation was for.  I wanted it to be a thank you song to the Lord for all his care for me all these years.  
      This afternoon, Deb and her family treated me to THE HOBBIT movie--in 3-D.  We were a bit late and the only seats left were in the first and second row--I had the front row.  It's almost "over the edge" for a senior lady to view 3-D from the front row.  It was rather long and too many ugly creature battles for me.  But I was glad to finally see it with Deb's family.

          Afterwards we had spaghetti dinner here at my house.  With B-day cake and presents. 
I also listened to B-day phone wishes from family in Wisconsin.














Micaela, Grandma Carole, 
Jake,Zach, Deb, 
Keys, Angie 





     




 

This has been a good Birthday in the life of Grandma G.

    "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.  I praise you because I am  fearfully and wonderfully made."  (Psalm 139: 13 &14) 

No comments:

Post a Comment