Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day......

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY........
MAY YOU ALL FEEL SOMEONE'S LOVE FOR YOU!
YOU HAVE MINE!!

      Since RED is the color of the day I thought I would send a few nature photos.....




                                  Well, it IS red.


     Such a lover's day.....there is a romantic song refrain that keeps playing in my head....

     "Black is the color of my love's true hair"......
     .....OOPS.....I mean.....
 "Black is the color of my true love's hair."


AAHHH.......AMORE......
One is never too old to dream of love.......



        This has been a good Valentine's Day in the life of Grandma G.


     "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."  (John 3;16) 


     








No comments:

Post a Comment