Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Bowl/Grandson B-day/First Student....


HAPPY 14TH B-DAY, DEVIN!!
     Another grandson B-day!!  Devin lives in Wisconsin.  He is a musician, singer and actor.  He hopes to go into the entertainment business.  
Three brothers in The Music Man
Josh, Cory and Devin
Devin's family with Grandma G
 In Park Falls, summer 2012


Entertaining  us in
South Dakota  June, 2012






     I was pumped and excited to have my FIRST Pacific Northwest music student this afternoon! Yeah!!  I was happy to be teaching.  That felt really good.  I miss teaching and interacting with the kids. Soon more and more will come!




     After a great church service this morning, I hurried home to get ready for my student; to wash a load of clothes to take to Deb's to dry (haven't looked into the broken dryer yet); to get ready for the big Super Bowl game and party and Deb's.  I had a fun time and lots of food and visiting.  Now home to blog and GO TO BED.  It's been a busy senior day.  Good, though.



     Still feeling for folks back in Wisconsin cause I can still feel the cold in my mind.  Driving home this evening was such a pleasure with the mild weather and bare streets.   




   
     This has been a good "senior busy" day in the life of Grandma G.

      "You are my God, and I will give you thanks; you are my God and I will exalt you..  Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever."  (Psalm 118:28 & 29)

    








No comments:

Post a Comment