Monday, November 5, 2012

Sunshine.....

     Today was a gorgeous autumn day here in the PNW.  The sun was shining all day, the temperature in the mid sixties!  Yeah! 
     I attended a great 2 hour Bible study here in the community.  I am pleased to be welcomed by loving, caring folks.
    The afternoon was so nice I took a walk to enjoy the sun and warmth.  I had walked around my neighborhood for about 20 minutes when an oncoming car started honking ---at me.  It was granddaughter Angie.  She came to hang out while her mom was getting her hair done nearby. 

     We talked about the finishing decorations for my house and then made plans to go shopping this Friday. I need to buy items to give my bedroom a completed, cozy look (It is rather bare right now.), different drapes and maybe a turtle.   There are 5 family members coming for Thanksgiving and I want to have the house fully in order by then--cozy order.  Before Angie left she asked me what I am doing the rest of the week.  I said, "figuring out the rest of my life".  Which is true.

       As we were standing outside we both noticed a zigzag of several airplane vapor trails across the sky.  I said I use to see that in my dreams in past years  and wondered why.  I thought it meant we were being invaded, but maybe it was a "forecast" that I will be moving out here and seeing it.  HMMMMM.
      
    
 
November Roses
 
      Tomorrow, Tuesday, November 6 is election day. 
 
       This has been a good sunshine day in the life of Grandma G.
 
       "Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord."  (Psalm 33: 12)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment