Friday, May 4, 2012

Hard Decision...

.....to blog or to clean my house?   Super busy week and days.  This morning I had to start cleaning my house for family to come up this weekend.  When the kids were home I always thought they were the ones causing the mess.  Now that I am alone and there is a mess all over the place I must admit that I am the messy one (too).  
      I also had to get a hair cut, get the key for the auditorium for Sunday and make a few stops in town.  Home from noon to 3 PM to clean and then to the music store for lessons from 3:30--6.  A little piano practice, grocery shopping, watching TV while eating supper and then back to cleaning until 10:45 when Chuck and family arrived.  Did a little visiting, now a quick blog and I'm off to bed.  Come back in  a day or two for fun pictures and recital update!  (Chuck just came down from upstairs---said there is something running in the wall and it isn't small.  I told him I know, but it hasn't broken through yet.  He is sleeping on the couch.)


      Thursday was the National Day of Prayer for our country.  What a privilege to live in a country where we are free to pray and worship!





singing a medley of This Is My Country; America the Beautiful/ God Bless America














Prayer written by my granddaughter's 3rd grade class and read at the prayer service


















This has been a good 2 super busy days in the life of Grandma G.

"Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord."  (Psalm 33: 12)

No comments:

Post a Comment