Monday, May 21, 2012

The Last Monday.....

     Today is the start of the end. 






         All afternoon I kept reminding myself that this is the last Monday I will ever have at Northwoods Music & Supplies.  I am ready to move on.  Reminiscing about the past 5 years is a good way to bring closure to this era of my life.  I have worked hard; conversed with many folks; paid  taxes; ordered merchendise; given several lessons; interacted with enjoyeable children; shoveled a little snow.  I have learned a lot.  Now I hear the call of the Pacific Northwest.

    I spent last evening and today figuring out store finances from the last 3 weeks.  There has been so much going on that I was too tired to count my money. What?   I've been walking around the past 2 weeks with a couple thousand dollars in my purse.  Don't tell any robbers.  By Tuesday it will be safely in a bank. 


    My mind is jumping ahead to this fall and Grandma G's   Studio located in Vancouver, WA.   I am mentally formulating the info for the webpage that Chuck will  design for me in June.  (Won't you, Chuck?)   I am thinking to start lessons the first week of Oct.  That will give time to rest a bit, set up the studio, become familiar with my new surrounding, AND to hang out at the Oregon coast for a few days.



ALMOST READY TO REACH A LANDMARK.  YOU CAN HELP!
According to the "stats" there have been 950 views to the blog--not even counting my own.  Will there be 1,000 by the end of the week?   Have your friends check in on Grandma G!  (If I knew how to "interact"  I'd present a date guessing contest.   Coming someday.)




Happy B-day, to daughter-in-law, Jen!!  Proud wife of Burt and proud mother of 5 sons!
And I'm proud to have her in the family!
Happy B-day, cha, cha, cha, and many more!








This has been a good "last Monday" in the life of Grandma G.

"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord." (Colossians 3:23)

No comments:

Post a Comment