Monday, May 28, 2012

Sunday Revisited...

     Sunday, Sunday.....  I was "plum tuckered out" by evening so I gave me a day off from blogging,  BUT, Sunday was a great day and needs to be revisited.
Some dear friends of mine celebrated their 50th anniversary.  They were honored at our church service.  Congratulations, Joyce and Glen!




We were also honored to have the MPK Christian Celtic Band to minister to us in music---Scottish Celtic style!   A wonderful family band, full of pep and love for God.   


A great web site:  mpkband.com


     I got to talking with Deb, the mama leader, and how my music store has gone out of business.  They were all thrilled to come check out Christmas in May bargains.  They found many, and after graciously signing my memory autograph book, went home happy with their treasures!  (And I have my treasure---their newest CD, Almost Home.  Don't get alarmed if you see me doing a little Scottish reel---grandma style.)
This was a good musical Sunday in the life of Grandma G.

"Praise Him with tambourine and dancing, praise Him with the strings and flute, praise Him with the clash of cymbals, praise Him with resounding cymbals." (Psalm 150:5) 

No comments:

Post a Comment