Saturday, October 27, 2012

Let There Be Rain!!

     The rains have truly come to the Pacific Northwest.  It has been coming down in sheets and buckets.  The Locals told me this would happen.  BUT....the air is not cold.  I hear the wind is plenty cold back in Wisconsin. 
     As I was laying in bed early this AM I was trying to decide whether to go to water aerobics at 9 or just hurry to Fred Meyers to get all my bargains before 1PM when the extra sale stopped.  The next time I looked at the clock at 9:20 I didn't have to decide anymore. 
    Off I drove in the rain.  Home I returned in the rain, but had lots of bargains in the backseat. 
Angie, Micki and Jake were going to come visit at my house while their mom and dad were in Park Falls.  It turns out that Angie wasn't feeling well so called to cancel.  I decided to go to their house to  stay overnight.  Off I went again in the rain. (I hear that is what winter is about in the PNW.)  We spent a cozy evening watching The Tourist---very entertaining movie. 
____________________________________________________________________
 
HALLOWEEN HORROR PICTURE #4
 
SINGING SANTAGRAM
 
      This has been a good rainy PNW day in the life of Grandma G.
 
     "The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.  Against such things there is no law."  (Ephesians 5:22 & 23) 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment