Wednesday, October 31, 2012

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

HALLOWEEN HORROR PICTURE #1

 
     HOMBRE HORAE
 
 
     Happy Halloween to all of you.  I hope you had a fun, safe day.  I was hoping for trick or treaters.  I had a porch light turned on, but the light next to my door wasn't working so I suppose people thought I wasn't giving out candy.  Halloween was the one day out of the year that my kids could eat candy for supper and eat as much as they wanted.  Yum.  Stomach ache.
 
     I had my own little horror experience today.  I went shopping for long drapes, 2 matching shower curtains and a kitchen curtain.  Yikes.  So much to look at.  So little that is just right.  It didn't help that my visual memory doesn't exist.  I finally picked out choices, brought them home and found the colors didn't match. 
 
________________________________________________________________________
 
WHERE LAND MEETS SEA IN PNW
 
 

 
SUN THROUGH THE RAIN FOREST
 
 
 
 

 WALKING THROUGH THE RAIN FOREST
 WHERE FOREST AND OCEAN MEET...
....IN THE FOG


NORTH HEAD LIGHTHOUSE



  IN THE GLASS TOP OF THE LIGHTHOUSE(PART OF THE LAMP ON THE LEFT SIDE)

   
FRONT FOAMY WATER IS PACIFIC OCEAN
BACK DARKER WATER IS COLUMBIA RIVER
ENTIRE AREA IS KNOWN AS THE GRAVEYARD OF THE PACIFIC
(HUNDREDS OF SHIP WRECKS HAVE OCCURRED HERE)
 
 
     This has been a good rainy Halloween day in the life of Grandma G.
 
      "Even in darkness light dawns for the upright, for the gracious and compassionate and righteous man."  (Psalm 112:4)
 
 
 

 
 
     


No comments:

Post a Comment