Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Sick Day.....

     I woke up with a miserable headache this morning.  Soon I had an achy stomach to go with it.  Hopefully it is a virus and NOT my delicious dumplings from yesterday.  The sickness has hung on all day.  Bummer.

    This is a great opportunity for flashback pictures of autumn in the midwest--just a few.

 
autumn colors and winter hay in northern WI
 
 
 
 

Look upward and onward, young men!
 
 
The many shades of autumn near Park Falls, WI
 
 
 
Autumn, in autumn...picking apples
 
 
 
 
___________________________________________________
 
 
     Tomorrow is my last day here in San Diego.  I had a rewarding time bonding with Jude and Gemma.  The California sunshine was relaxing. (Actually have a little sunburn.). I was happy to hang out with 2 of my sons.  The time here was refreshing. 
       I will be flying home tomorrow evening.  If I am feeling better in the morning I hope to check out some tourist stuff. 
 
 
     This was a good "sick day" in the life of Grandma G.
 
     "As long as the earth endures, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night will never cease."  (Genesis 8:22)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment