Thursday, July 5, 2012

Final Phase.....

 (Thursday 7/5   9AM  CDT)
      Today is the official start of the final phase of "When I move out west".  There are 6 weeks until the moving truck pulls out of Park Falls---41 days from today.  I can already feel the pinch to be ready by then.  I plan to have one or two garage sales the end of July.  There are 7 sets of people and activities I hope to visit and accomplish.  I'm waiting to receive and promote my new CD in the area.  Logistics for our "3 senior sisters cross country road trip" need to be figured.  Most importantly and most challenging is DOWNSIZING my STUFF. 
        CHECK MY POSTS to observe the final lap!!  Personal Olympics!!






      There's another layer under all that---and all that is about a
fourth of the rest of the house.   I did devote 3 hours today to getting started.  I think the best approach will be to do a variety of projects for a short duration to keep my brain and will interested.  Seems that is the way to keep children occupied.  Hmmmm.


     So......I sat outside while I ate a salad lunch; watched the 2nd movie of The Lord of the Rings (occupied 3 hours); sorted a bag of old spices (decided to toss it all in the garbage); gathered 4 bags of unused clothing for the thrift shop; AND looked over the shipment of my new CDs.  Yeah!






                                    Oh, The Places I've Been!


Yellowstone Serenade
Where the Murray River Flows  (Australia)
Going to P-town, Portland, Or, That Is
Indiana Starlight
Jamaica Sunrise
San Diego Boogie
Waves of Gitchigoomi  (Lake Superior)
Denali, The Great One  (Alaska)
Changing of the Guard, Americana Style (England)
Come September (highlands of northern Wisconsin)
The Galilee (Sea of Galilee, Israel)


This is original piano music.
CDs are available for purchase for $15 USD, plus S&H.  It plays for 42 minutes
 I will find out how to put sound bites on the Blog and how folks can purchase them easily.  
 If anyone is interested email me at 
    schmidt.georgia@ymail.com 










     Happy Anniversary, Chuck and Anna!!











The temperature continues to be HOT, though not as hot as some states. I am grateful for air conditioning! Sounds like Goldilocks's porridge--this one's too hot, this one's too cold! Get me to Vancouver where it is just right!

    This has been a good start of "the final phase" day in the life of Grandma G.


"I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation.  I will sing to the Lord for he has been good to me." 
(Psalm 13:5 & 6)








    




 

No comments:

Post a Comment