Friday, July 6, 2012

Odd Clouds; Difficult Decisions

     I enjoyed a 30 minute walk the morning before the hot air and rain set in.  I haven't been out for several days.  
     I also played travel agent for the "3 senior sisters Cross Country road trip".  We plan to spend 3 days in Glacier National Park  August 17-20.  At this point most accommodations are already booked--unless you have lots of money to spend.  I did find "Hibernation House"  13 miles west of the park.  Yeah!
I also booked the Crown of the Continent red bus tour for us.  Should be a good time.  Plans are slowly evolving.


      Gummy bears, anyone?  Gummy bears to wear, anyone?  How about a 220 lb dress, anyone?  I thought I had a problem with boredom and creativity.  I am not in the outer orbits like some folks.  Am I?










It was a slightly odd cloud pattern day.





















    CAN YOU FIND THE FACE?






Can you figure out how the "weather rock" works?











     I worked a couple hours in the storage room.  It is going to be a huge, confusing job to sort out, clean out, downsize, organize and pack boxes with identification.  The most difficult part is deciding what to part with---especially items that were gifts.  I am not a hoarder, but am a staunch sentimentalist.  "Aw, she gave me that in Sept, 1980 for my B-day." 
     I also have several projects and hobbies I am going to do someday.   Will someday ever come?  Will I read those books, frame those pictures, start and finish that needlepoint, fill in the albums for my kids, use that printed music?
     Simplicity and order is the theme of my new house.  Really?   What about the souvenir plates and spoons; photos of grand kids and my kids growing up; beach decorations; rock collections?
     There are some difficult decisions to be made.


     I finished the day going out to dinner with my sister-in-law and then watched the third movie of  the
Lord of the Rings.  It is a magnificent trilogy.


     This has been a good "odd cloud; difficult decisions" day in the life of Grandma G.


     "He makes the clouds his chariot and rides on the wings of the wind." (Psalm 104:3)


No comments:

Post a Comment